Plastic bag machine problem solution in Edenvale,Germiston,Johannesburg,South Africa
Plastic bag machine processing is the final step in the manufacturing and processing of flexible plastic bag. If the quality of plastic bag machine process is not a good one or the amount of material used is excessive, the previous processes , such as blowing films or composite printing could be exhausted and downstream customers are likely to have an enormous impact on the production and operations.
1. What can I do if my bag’s contents leak or become damaged because of the insufficient sealant of the bag maker machine?
Cause: Low anti-pollution heat-sealability of the film mostly due to the resin used to seal the outer layer isn’t suitable for.
Countermeasures: Choose an anti-pollution film that has good heat-sealability. The general rule is that ldpe has moderate anti-pollution heat-sealability. EVA is a good anti-pollution heat sealability in the event that the VA contents are large. Ionic resin and metallocene-based polymer It is extremely effective in preventing pollution heat-sealability.
2.What is the best course of action if the seal of the bag making machine is weak
1. The temperature for heat sealing is too high.
2. The pressure is too high.
3. The time to seal heat is not enough;
4. A sharp edge on the top section of the sealer sharp or the coated is damaged.
5. The seal at the bottom is Silicone rubber that is too for the job;
6. During the process of compounding and curing in the compounding and curing process, a small portion of the adhesive gets absorbed into the film. When the substrate is impacted by the adhesive. The hardness (that is, resistance to impact) has diminished and the brittleness grown;
7 Plastic composite baggies for packing after cooling and putting in place the bags, the durability of the heat seal improves as well as it tends to soften.
1. In accordance with the heat sealing properties of the inner sealing material, choose the right temperatures, pressure, and time for heat sealing;
2. Improve the condition of the surface of the heat sealing knife so that it makes the sealer’s surface smooth;
3. Cover with polyethylene cloth wrapping is still intact.
4. Select a pad made of silicone that is of the right toughness.
What can I do if my bag begins to warp after it has been heated sealed by the bag maker?
1. The film’s thickness is variable;
2. The temperature for heat sealing is too high, or the time to seal will be long.
3. In the heat sealing knife’s longitudinal component The running path of composite films isn’t straight.
4. Insufficient cooling.
5. The curing time isn’t enough.
6. The film that covers the surface of the substrate has a low resistance to heat.
7. Inadequate control of the tension-matching to the substrate of the composite during the process of compounding can result in residual stress after curing and setting, particularly in cases where the composite film is smaller and such failures are more likely to occur.
1. The tension can be adjusted on the roller that is floating.
2. Use an inner sealing base with low temperature heat sealing.
3. Adjust the temperature of the heat seal to a suitable temperature.
4. Let it cool down to a certain degree.
5. Films should be mature.
6. Re-select the film on the surface.
7. Adjust the tension of every component of the composite processing equipment, and then try to ensure that both substrates shrink the same.
What can I do if I notice that the outer shape of the heat-sealed exterior of the bag maker is not visible after heat-sealing? (The knife’s pattern is not evident)
The reason is:
1. The cooling process is short.
2. The cooling plate is not in good contact with the plate
3. When the pad of silicone is heated, the edges melt.
4. Forces of heat sealing in the longitudinal direction that are not balanced
5. Edge of heat sealing knife is sloping and blunt.
1. Set the cooling time.
2. Adjust the cooling plate to your liking.
3. Adjust or replace the knife that seals heat
4. Avoid melting at the edge due to overheating of the silicon pad.
What can I do if the sealing power of the bag-making machine is not as strong after heat sealing?
the reasonfor this:
1. The adhesive used in the composite film hasn’t been sufficiently cured.
2. The conditions for heat sealing aren’t appropriate.
3. It is too long that the distance between heat sealing and cooling knife is too long.
4. There is an issue with the inner layer of sealing.
5. The ability to seal heat in the ink is not as strong, which results in a reduction in the strength of the composite of the film on the part that is sealed with heat.
6. Dust or spray powders and other substances stick on the cover.
7. The strength of the composite is not high or the strength of the heat-sealed area decreases too much.
1. Encourage the hardening of the glue (curing as well as curing) by preserving heat and aging. This will improve the strength and resistance to heat of the film composite.
2. Find the ideal conditions for heat-sealing (temperature as well as time and pressure) in accordance with the structure of the material, its heat-sealing state and so on. You can also modify the method for heat-sealing and then cool down immediately following sealing the heat.
3. Verify the shelf time and storage conditions of the film with a heat seal. If the film is made of the film from the previous batch and is the same film has been sealed with heat requires special attention, it is recommended to do so.
4. The thickness of the heat-sealable material.
5. Modify the type and the grade of the film that can be heat-sealable and choose a film that has anti-pollution heat-sealability.
6. Make sure the quality of the adhesive meets specifications (the exudation of low-molecular compounds within the resin could alter its composition)
7. Improve the heat sealing efficiency in the layers of heat. regulate the contents in the slip-agent and make use of MLLDP film.
8. Monitor the monomer concentration that is present in MDI within the composite adhesive.
What can I do if the formation of air bubbles, or uneven surface appear in the heat-sealed area of the bag-making machine?
1. If heat-sealing takes place on structures made of hygroscopic materials like nylon film the hygroscopic film can create air bubbles after it is absorbed by moisture.
2. The heat-sealing blade or pad of silicone is not even.
3. Insufficient pressure for heat sealing.
4. One-component adhesives, like neoprene adhesives when you seal bags using heat are used, the heat cover can be prone to pits.
1. Maintain the raw materials and semi-finished goods in a proper manner to prevent the absorption of moisture.
2. Make sure to adjust or test or adjust the knife for heat sealing or heating silicone pads.
3. Remove the tape.
If you need any information of blown fim extrusion,plastic bag machine,bottom sealing machine,printing machine,please feel free to contact us.
Kingdom Machine Factory supply and sale machines in Pinetown,Pretoria,Port Elizabeth,George,Gauteng,Cape Town,Duban,Booysens,Ekandustria,Wynberg,Edenvale,Germiston,Johannesburg,South Africa.